If you examine the multitude of abandoned drafts and gibbering plot outlines in my Google Drive, yo...
Hey, young bloods! Whether you're a lifestyle, literature, or fandom blog, blog design is one of the most important aspects of your ...
Follow by Email or Bloglovin
As a writer of fantasy myself, I know that possibly THE HARDEST THING to do in fantasy writing is come up with unique, good names . So he...
Hey, young bloods! Today I'm linking up with Cait and Sky to bring you Beautiful People, where you answer questions about your bo...
So, here's the thing: I'm serious Pinterest trash. Like, some people spend all their time on Tumblr, some on Twitter. But me? ...
Hey, young bloods! This month was my first time trying out NaNo - and, although I didn't finish, I did get a huge amount of writing...
5. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller Okay, first of all, how often do you see historical fiction retellings? And how often ...
- Snippets | When the Sun Fell Into the Sea + Shadow...
- Inside My Bullet Journal
- Current TBR Pile #7
- Interview With the Vampire - Photoshoot
- Top 5 Most Unique Books I've Read This Year
- Mini Reviews #2: Befuddled by Time Travel, Annoyed...
- Tea and a Read #6
- The Writer's Tag!
- A Novel Idea #4
- Beauty, Beast, and Blood - An Urban Retelling
- Let's Discuss: Favorite Authors
- Current TBR Pile #6
- Beautiful People #6: Laurel, the Lesbian Witch
- 5 Ways to Boost Blog Traffic With Pinterest
- My NaNo Project | Heaven Bleeds Fire
- ▼ August (15)
Pictures and gifs not mine unless otherwise stated. I try to link the original creators of things, but sometimes I may not be able to find them. If I use something of yours and you think I forgot to give credit, just drop me a comment and we'll figure things out. As for things that are mine (written content unless otherwise stated and pictures when stated), I'm totally fine with you using it as long as you link back to this blog saying I originally came up with the idea. Notifying me of your usage is optional but highly appreciated. Thank you, and have an awesome day :).